1. Deposits: To secure the reservation of a kitten, the buyer is required to submit a $300 deposit. This deposit will be applied towards the final purchase price.
2. Final Balance: The final balance is due upon the kitten pickup or two weeks before airport-to-airport delivery. For all kittens that do not require airport-to-airport delivery, payment on the day of pickup will be made in cash. The BUYER will pay for all travel and shipping expenses.
3. Deposit Forfeiture and Refunds: The BUYER understands that making the deposit is a commitment to purchase the kitten. If the kitten is not paid in full by the agreed-upon pickup date or two weeks prior to airport-to-airport delivery, the BUYER will forfeit the deposit, and the chosen kitten may be resold.
The deposit will be refunded to the BUYER if the SELLER fails to make the above-mentioned kitten available.
4. Delivery/Pickup Details: The kitten will be ready for pickup/delivery when it is at least 12 weeks old. The kitten will come with TICA certification, microchipping, neutering/spaying, deworming, and up-to-date vaccinations.
5. Health Guarantee: The SELLER guarantees that the kitten is in good health at the time of pickup/shipping.
6. Veterinary Exam: The BUYER has five days to take the kitten to a veterinarian for a wellness exam at their own expense. The health guarantee will be null and void if the BUYER is negligent in securing a timely veterinarian visit after bringing the kitten home.
7. Replacement or Refund: If the kitten is found to be medically unsound with a serious congenital condition, the SELLER must be notified with documentation from a licensed veterinarian, and the kitten will be replaced with a kitten of comparable quality and value if available. The SELLER reserves the right to substitute a cash refund.
8. No FIV/FIP Vaccination within First Year: This guarantee of health is void if the BUYER has the kitten vaccinated for FIV or FIP in the first year of its life. These vaccines are very stressful to the immune system and are not necessary for the continued health of an indoor-only kitten that doesn’t have repeated contact with other cats.
9. Liability: In any event, the SELLER will not be responsible for any amount in excess of the purchase price of the kitten.
10. Buyer Obligations: The BUYER agrees to provide the kitten with high-quality food, clean living conditions, and medical care. The kitten may not be caged except for short periods when necessary.